See how your vehicle donation can help build more homes!
Do you have an older car, truck, van, trailer, RV or boat taking up valuable space in your yard?
Your car donation will help Habitat OC build homes, strengthen families and build communities across Orange County and save you the time and energy of finding a buyer.
By donating a car to our vehicle donation program, you can help Habitat for Humanity of Orange County transform the lives of hardworking families in need of a hand-up, not a hand-out.
It is quick and easy to donate:
- Construction equipment
- Other vehicles-running or not!
By donating your vehicle, you may be eligible for a tax deduction. (Consult your tax advisor or the IRS for details.)
Donating a vehicle to Card for Homes™ is not just fast and easy and helps affiliates build homes; it's also very GREEN:
- Good donated vehicles are REUSED for transportation
- End-of-life vehicles are RECYCLED either into parts or new steel products
- Recycling steel saves natural resources and energy
- Each gas guzzler taken off the road saves fuel, REDUCED emissions and protects air quality
To donate a car, truck, boat or RV to Cars for Homes™ - Habitat’s official car donation program, call (877) 277-4344 toll free or visit www.carsforhomes.org and let us take care of the rest. It’s a convenient way to support Habitat for Humanity of Orange County and create more space in your driveway!
Your "problem" can become part of the solution!