Copyright © 2023 Habitat for Humanity of Orange County. All Rights Reserved.
HABITAT OF HUMANITY OF ORANGE COUNTY DOES HOME REPAIRS.
Maintain and Imporve your home
Home Repair & Accessibility Modification services
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County is excited to announce our Home Repair program designed exclusively for low-income homeowners, veterans, and seniors throughout the area. We believe that everyone deserves a safe and affordable place to call home, and our enhanced program is aimed at providing you with the necessary support to maintain and improve your homes. Our dedicated team of experts is here to address all your home repair needs, from small fixes to comprehensive renovations, including assistance with health and safety, and accessibility requirements. We understand the financial challenges and have developed affordable pricing options and flexible payment plans to ensure accessibility.
By choosing Habitat for Humanity of Orange County’s Home Repair services, you are not only investing in your home but also supporting our mission of building strength, stability, and self-reliance in our community. Let’s build a better future for Orange County, one home at a time.
- Submit Online Form
- Initial Walk-through
- Submit Application
- Repair Assessment
Take The First Step!
Qualified homeowners in Anaheim may apply.
Qualified homeowners in Garden Grove may apply.
Senior qualified homeowners for repairs and accessibility modifications in Laguna Beach may apply.
Qualified homeowners in need of accessibility modifications may apply.
Senior qualified homeowners in Newport Beach may apply.
Rancho Santa Margarita
Senior and/or disabled qualified homeowners in Rancho Santa Margarita may apply.
Qualified homeowners in Santa Ana may apply.
Veteran Home Repair
Qualified veteran homeowners in Orange County may apply.
- Must be a homeowner in select cities in Orange County and owner occupy the home.
- Owner must qualify for help with necessary home improvement.
- Property cannot be used as a rental property.
- Property must be a single-family residence, condominium, townhome or manufactured home.
- Must be willing to submit documentation and qualify based on income verification.
- Must be willing to accept financial responsibility and provide a minimum contribution which will be used to cover some of the expenses for the project.
- There is no guarantee that Habitat OC will have funding available to complete all home inquiries. This program is subject to change and qualifications.
Hear what homeowners have to say about the program and see before and after photos.
Hand-Up Home Repair Program
Veteran Home Repair:
Helping Hands Come Together to Help a Veteran Family. Habitat OC & Home Depot Partnership in Action.